Living Waters is an in-depth, Christ-centered program for people seeking wholeness in every area of life.
A healing, teaching and discipleship series, Living Waters addresses the reality that we are all broken in our ability to love others well. Thankfully, Christ’s capacity to touch and restore us deeply, even through shame and brokenness, extends to everyone.
Living Waters provides a safe, confidential environment for men and women to share honestly in large group and gender-specific small group settings. Each meeting includes worship, teaching and healing prayer. Living Waters has helped many participants begin to identify and meet their needs through the truth and hope found in Jesus.
- Acknowledging our Need for God
- Roots of Gender Brokenness
- Receiving the Father’s Love
- Healing from Abuse
- Overcoming Sexual Addiction
- Renouncing Our Idols
- The Cross and Confession
- Overcoming Temptation
- Embracing Our Healing Community
- Restoring the True Self through the Cross
- Embracing Our Identity as Men and Women