- This event has passed.
Mission Possible Food Drive
May 2, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Christ Church, here is a way we can serve the vulnerable in our city. Mission Possible (our ministry partner for Church Under the Bridge) is doing a non-perishable food drive on Saturday, May 2nd. The food donated will be used in their program to bring food to the elderly and homebound in our city (an essential service during the stay-at-home order). Please bring your donated food items to Mission Possible Austin at 1190 Chicon St. Austin 78702 on Saturday, May 2nd, between 9:30am and 11:30am.
Suggested Non-Perishable Donations:
• Canned meat (tuna, chicken, meatballs, chili, etc.)
• Canned vegetables or fruit
• Pasta and pasta sauce
• Boxed mixes
• Instant mashed potatoes
• Paper goods (toilet paper, napkins, plates, etc.)
• Disposable gloves
• Travel size shampoo/soap/toothpaste/mouthwash
• Gift cards to Walmart, H-E-B, Target